Published on in Vol 7, No 3 (2019): Jul-Sep
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/12788, first published .
- Goršič M, Hlucny S, Novak D. Effects of Different Opponent Types on Motivation and Exercise Intensity in a Competitive Arm Exercise Game. Games for Health Journal 2020;9(1):31 View
- Darzi A, McCrea S, Novak D. User Experience With Dynamic Difficulty Adjustment Methods for an Affective Exergame: Comparative Laboratory-Based Study. JMIR Serious Games 2021;9(2):e25771 View
- Høeg E, Bruun-Pedersen J, Cheary S, Andersen L, Paisa R, Serafin S, Lange B. Buddy biking: a user study on social collaboration in a virtual reality exergame for rehabilitation. Virtual Reality 2023;27(1):245 View
- Pires M, Almeida A, Gottems L, Mundim G, Oliveira R. Validation of Ludic-Quest to the playfulness of health games: gameplay and emotions on the field. Revista Brasileira de Enfermagem 2022;75(4) View
- Warsinsky S, Schmidt-Kraepelin M, Rank S, Thiebes S, Sunyaev A. Conceptual Ambiguity Surrounding Gamification and Serious Games in Health Care: Literature Review and Development of Game-Based Intervention Reporting Guidelines (GAMING). Journal of Medical Internet Research 2021;23(9):e30390 View
- Chatterjee I, Goršič M, Clapp J, Novak D. Automatic Estimation of Interpersonal Engagement During Naturalistic Conversation Using Dyadic Physiological Measurements. Frontiers in Neuroscience 2021;15 View